torsdag 17 mars 2011

Places

OMG! I really want summer right now!!!  Can you imagine how nice and pretty is it? When is warm and sunshine the blow of the winds and the most important, the strawberries!!  I just want summer!! In Sweden summer is so popular! I can’t think of any who doesn’t like summer in Sweden.

  



Summer must be the most beloved season in Sweden. In the summer we enjoy to be outside (as much as we can anyway).  I spent my summer in Kalmar (south of Sweden). There is a place calls Öland. It was so nice there you can’t imagine that. Where were so many bleaches that you can choose. It was not sand bleach more like stone bleach. The water can be too cold sometimes. But then we can still take the sol bath if it’s good weather...:D  I really recommend if you like the islands.
And there is a place in Stockholm, called Gamla stan which means old town. You can’t imagine how beautiful the town is.  The town was formed in 1980. And the town is still keeping its time. When you go there you feel like you are in 1800-1900century.  I think Gamla stan is beautiful all year long. You can come whenever you like even it’s very cold outside. It’s still beautiful.

Well, everyone might not have time to visit Sweden in the summer. You can still come to Sweden in winter too, but then you need to visit the Ice Hotel! I never been there myself but everyone said it was incredible. It was like magic. Everything made of ice, the bed, the glasses, and the door. Can you really thing about that? The hotel is in Lappland kind of far north of Sweden.  But I think it’s worth it. I really want to go there myself, but poor people like could take some times to safe the money before I can visit there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar