onsdag 23 mars 2011

Drugs or Acohol?

 Yesterday was crazy! I was in Stockholm last night and had a wonderful party with friends and boyfriend. Talking about party I think of alcohol. It’s not legal to buy alcohol when you are under 20 years old, but it’s legal to buy alcohol in the night clubs if you are 18. I believe you can buy 3,5% alcohol drinks when you are 18 no more than that. Well, you can whatever you want in the night clubs when you are over 18 but it costs so much!  

 
Talking about night clubs you have to be very careful! You just can’t leave you drinks on the table and then walk away.  You never know what might happen with your drinks someone might put drugs in your drinks, or stuff like that, I don’t really know much about drugs but I have heard that it’s very easy to get if you want some. People don’t afraid to sell drugs. I don’t know why, it’s very illegal here to sell drugs or even buy them.  I see no positive of drugs. I don’t do drugs, I don’t smoke I hate those stuffs, My real dad is a drug user, I haven’t talk to him over 7 years if it’s not more. Drugs destroyed my family it took my dad away. I will never do a same mistake as he did. You try once you will never be able to stop.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar